Teamwork – the backbone of any business’s success!
Teamwork has been demonstrated to increase efficiency, improve communication, expedite idea generation, distribute workload, and establish a culture in which each employee feels a sense of belonging and empowerment.
Some of the identified benefits of high performing teams include:
- 96% more effective when working together
- 60% less likely to waste time
- 69% increase the quality of solutions
Encouraging diverse perspectives and leading teams to work collaboratively together will result in more effective decision making and innovative solutions.
Attracting the right people to your business and equipping them with the skills they need to be part of a team and to be able to lead teams effectively is essential to achieving bottom line growth
This is a session tailored to meet the needs of the stages of team development (forming, storming, norming, performing) focused on understanding and exploring individual and collective strengths, social contracting, boundaries, meetings, expected behaviours and the role of leaders to help teams thrive.
Core Design Topics
- Characteristics of effective teams
- The stages of team development – Forming / Storming / Norming / Performing
- Leadership qualities and skills required to effectively lead teams
- Embracing diversity and being inclusive to drive team performance
- Balancing the needs of the individual versus the needs of the team
- Aligning to a common purpose and agree on ways of working – Team Alignment and Team Charters
- Leaders will be able to identify and lead a team through the various team stages to develop a cohesive and collaborative team
- An action plan to ensure that teams are aligned under a common purpose.
- A personalised development plan for leaders to further develop their own leadership skills