Hiring the right employee is a challenging process. Hiring the wrong employee is expensive, costly to your work environment, and time-consuming. Hiring the right employee, on the other hand, pays you back in employee productivity, a successful employment relationship, and a positive impact on your total work environment.
The recruitment and selection process is a holistic process that analyses the requirements of the role, develops strategies to attract the right people, defines the best selection process and ends with a great onboarding for the new employee.
Candidate experience throughout the process is critical for your employment brand, from being shortlisted, interviewed, hired & then onboarded into your organisation.
COVID has further shown the advantages for leaders and organisations to overcome our bias’s towards backgrounds and experiences, valuing diversity and transferrable skills when looking at recruiting and selection processes.
In this workshop we cover:
- Understanding your employment brand and why people want to work for you – the right cultural fit Workforce Planning and Capability Mapping
- Unconscious bias, valuing diversity & transferrable skills
- Methods to find your ideal candidates Conduct smarter interviews & selecting the best candidate
- Discrimination and other watchouts
- The onboarding process and strategies to best retain new starters