Trust is the most important business and brand asset you manage, especially in relationships with customers, clients, employees, and stakeholders.
It is imperative for any values-led or purpose-driven business to hold trust as a core value that is owned by every employee—from the CEO to the front-line team.
A leader’s role in developing and nurturing a culture of trust in any organisation is key. Trust generates commitment; commitment fosters teamwork; and teamwork delivers results. When people trust their colleagues, they not only work harder, but they work harder for the good of the team.
In this workshop we cover:
- What is trust
- The critical elements of trust
- What does it mean in business, to your employee’s and to your customers?
- Aligning trust to your organisations vision, mission, and culture
- How to build trust in self & others
- What to do when trust is broken