The world that we live and work in has often been described as Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. The global COVID-19 pandemic has exasperated this tenfold and is impacting every aspect of our existence, particularly in the economic, social, technological, environmental as well as the health and wellbeing of people. Businesses have needed to adapt to COVID & develop new ways of working now & into the future.
In these times of rapid change, organisations and employees are experiencing a variable range of emotions – confusion, exhaustion, anger and grief, among others – straining their ability to cope adaptively and achieve high performance.
Now more than ever we need to be Building the Adaptive Capacity of our leaders and teams to be able to not only survive, but thrive, will enable your business to flourish now and into the future.
In this workshop we cover:
- The elements of change & importance of adaptability
- What is adaptability in the workplace
- How to develop the soft skills & behaviours to build adaptive capacity
- Being comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and uncertainty
- Building Resilience – the key to enhancing adaptive capacity
- Developing a Growth Mindset – embrace challenges, build persistence and belief in your ability to achieve results
- Nurturing Diversity and Inclusive Teams to encourage collaboration, innovation, and adaptive thinking
- Leading through change – maintaining strategic perspective to ensure alignment of business goals to team performance
- Managing Mental Health in the workplace