Taking the right approach to resolving workplace disputes.
Professional and reliable mediators when you need it.
Mediation is a voluntary, confidential discussion by the relevant people about the issues in dispute, managed by an independent mediator.
The discussion gives the participants an opportunity to be heard, and to hear what each other has to say. Effective workplace mediation will move employees away from hostility, and encourage them instead to engage in rational dialogue and work towards generating solutions.
A Human Agency have experienced mediators that can help you will any issues that may arise requiring mediation. Or even if you are not sure whether an issue required mediation we are here to advise of what course of action you may need to take.
Bringing in an external, independent workplace mediator can help you:
- Tackle the molehill before it becomes a mountain
- Reduce the likelihood that employees will make external or legal complaints
- Assist your employees to be responsible for their own behaviour and their working relationships
- Improve team effectiveness, morale and productivity, and encourage mutual respect
- Demonstrate to employees and stakeholders that concerns are taken seriously.