Your trusted and fair independent specialist in workplace investigations.
How do we approach formal complaints.
Workplace investigations are required once a formal complaint has been made about bullying, harassment, discrimination, fraud or unethical behaviour at work.
External workplace investigators conduct an independent, impartial investigation into the complaint and write a report on the findings. They can also make comments on any apparent breaches of policy, and recommend post-investigation support strategies for you to adopt moving forward.
A-HA have team members highly experienced in workplace investigations and can help you:
- Address the complaint in a timely and transparent manner.
- Deliver procedural fairness for all parties.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Reduce the risk of any disciplinary action taken as a result of the investigation being overturned.
- Avoid distracting managers from their core responsibilities.
- Minimise confusion and distraction of staff.
- Be confident that you have reliable facts and can make defensible decisions.